Sunday 27 April 2008

I Don't Feel Like An Adult!

I know quite a few of you have this stamp, but it always makes me smile. I'd like to meet the person who thought of it.

Although in my mid fifties I often feel childish and not as grown up I should be. Maybe everyone feels like that from time to time.

I love the wings on this Flower Fairy... I made them from Angelina Film - you just iron over it onto a stamp and the image is impressed into the Film. Its a lovely, irridescent effect.




Linda xx

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

hello linda another little master piece.. always adding a little bit of Linda this time the Angelins film.
chriss x

Rosie said...

Yes I love the wacky stamps too - it seems like you either geddit or you don't! Those wings are groovy!

Shashi Nayagam said...

I like the way you have used angelina for the wings. You did a great job of the the image.

Jaqi said...

Very Nice Linda, I love the wings, I havent been able to get any angelina film, but it looks lovely, is it as easy as the angelina fibres to use? I love the effect, Jaqi x

Judy Scott said...

Love the image and her wings are brilliant, Jx

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...