Wednesday 11 June 2008

Belleza

I'm having a crafting day all by myself ..... at last!
So finally I can get on with my torso swaps. Thanks to everyone who is joining in.... you'll be getting one (or two) of these.
This one is my favourite - I don't think I could repeat it as it started off as a random collage of different papers and kind of grew from there. I drew and cut out the little flowers and wrote Kahlo by hand. Belleza means beautiful.


More later when I can persuade blogger to put pictures where I want them!






4 comments:

Jaqi said...

This is fab too....see my comment on the post above. I still need to do mine, oh Im sorry! Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

THIS one is really special.

xxxxxxx

Dot said...

gorgeous Linda! Love your attention to detail.

Kazza said...

This is so beautiful Linda. xxx Karen

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...