Sunday, 15 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness
I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I...
-
This is my piece for our Altered Canvas Challenge at http://bigartadventure.blogspot.com/ I'm going to give it away as part of the One ...
-
Quite a few of you have asked if I would show a tutorial on making Lotus Flower Books. I'm not up to making videos yet so I hope step-by...
-
I've been making lots of little bits and pieces to go in my garden journal. Here are a few pics....... As you can probably see I'v...
2 comments:
Oh Linda what a lovely picture, Thank you for showing it, its nice to be able to put a face to a name, Thank you Jaqi x
What a lovely photo Linda. I feel all warm and fuzzy just looking at it! You made me laugh with your comment about the whisky he heh..
Post a Comment