Monday 28 July 2008

Paper Dolls - Soul Journal pages 7 and 8.....part 3

Well, what a laugh we've had with these - thank you Sarah for your inspiration!
I very rarely wear dresses or high heels, so I decided that's what I'd have. So here I am stroking the cat, doing a crazy dance and hugging Brian. Now I'll go and do something sensible like preparing the 3 full page spreads for tomorrow.
Bring it on Sarah.......!!!







And just in case you think I've gone a little bit crazy, please have a look at what some of my Soul Journal friends have done..........see links down a bit on the right-->
There's some amazing artwork there!

12 comments:

Judy S. said...

Too funny, Linda! You are so very creative.

Jaqi said...

OH LINDA, YOU MADE ME LAUGH, JAQI X

Carol said...

Oh man it looks like you have fun in your house! Love the dancing!!!!! You look so happy.

Chriss Rollins said...

These are brilliant you both look soooo happy and game for a lafffff. well done linda ...you are a breath of fresh air to the art world.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx chriss x

Virginia said...

Linda...You've made my day..Love them...

Ruby Claire said...

OMG that is so AWESOME!! lol! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
I love the paper dolls of you Brian and the cat so cute ,you look so happy !!! like Julie Andrews .

I watched Frieda last night ,It was amazing !!!! now I get your Frieda obsession ,Now I understand the art .
I would never have given it a second thought ,I only watched it because I thought of you .Thank you for inspiring me!! I'm going to watch it again.
Love from sesga xx

Jacky said...

Linda I love these whimsical paper dolls.... GORGEOUS!!! What a creative lady you are, and I love the dress and high heels.
I can tell you had lots of fun making these!

Dot said...

Oh Linda! This post made me laugh out loud! If this is what goes on in your house I might pay you a visit (and bring my little black kitty along too).

You are creative and talented and a so , so funny!

Donna Gotlib said...

Linda, this is beautiful! I love everything that you do.

I hope that you are doing well.
Sending good wishes your way.

Cookie

arlene said...

These just make me smile all over my face! You look gorgeous!!

Mescrap said...

This is so beautiful !!! Love the pose of the picture :)

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...