Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Sending love to all my blogging friends.

We found this leaf on a beach in Skiathos last year.
This is the bush it came from.....
....does anyone know what its called? I've looked on Google, but can't find one similar.

Made a card for DH (need to use some of my ever-growing collection of background papers ;-)


And another mixed-media collage to add to the collection.....

Now I'm off to make a heart-shaped cake!
Whatever you do today, make it special for you.
As Whitney said.......

Learning to love yourself..... is the greatest love of all
So sad that she didn't seem to achieve that herself......

No comments:

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...