Tuesday 30 September 2008

Dans Un Jardin

I've been playing with digital download sheets from Paper Whimsy - there are some lovely garden-themed ones.
On this one I added a key made by my clever friend Rosie; I think she used paper clay and a mould. I applied gold paint and wax.
The image of this little girl is from Lisa's Altered Art and the transparency in the corner I made myself. The rest is Paper Whimsy.
************************************************************************************
Finally, this is an ATC shrine that I bought from Retro Cafe Art - if you follow the link you'll see it was a flat pack that I glued together. All the paper is Whimsy and I added the quote (it was actually on the picture but a bit too small) which you probably know means my heart belongs in a garden.
I quite like this idea - I may order another one!

16 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

all of the projects are lovely
the papers are beautiful
i like a good selection of pretty papers too

Jaqi said...

very nice Linda, I cant keep upwith you. what a brilliant time you are having, it really shows in your work it looks great, Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

beautiful work,especially the ATC shrine!!!
xoxo

Sharon said...

Linda your ATC's are beautiful.... I love the key I need to know how !!
I love the shrine mmmmmm mmmmmmm
Sharon x

Rosie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

*jean* said...

This is really lovely! I have some of these and haven't made it past painting them....your's is really pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

So different but beautiful - love them all - great use of images/colours/words and love that key too!

xxxxxxxxx

Chris said...

Oh Linda what beautiful work once again... love your atc's and the shrine. I've had to look 3 times especially at the blue one... ooooer I'm drooling...pass the hanky...lol
Totally gorgeous hun
hugs
Chris xx

Viola said...

Gorgeous work, Linda! As usual!!:o)

Chriss Rollins said...

stunning stunning you are soooo gifted.
love em
chriss x

Shashi Nayagam said...

Have been catching up with all your lovely posts and artwork. Sheer bliss looking at them.

Sharon said...

Linda I love the little girl she will be most treasured.. I am thrilled...... with her.. thank you.

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda I love the ATC's especially the shrine so beautifully made .
I love the colours in the top one the blue is so vibrant ,the key is a really nice touch too.
Love from sesga xx

~*~Patty S said...

Such lovely garden inspired creations Linda! One more lovely than the next! Your playing with yearbook pics is a real hoot!

Gaby Bee said...

Really fabulous art work. Love all your pieces, but I especially love your shrine.

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Oh Linda! It came out BEAUTIFUL! I would love to add it to the site gallery if interested? Let me know :).
xoxo,
Kristin
Retro Cafe' Art

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...