Wednesday 9 July 2008

Rosie's Stamp


Rosie and I had a wonderful time together; we bought lots of gorgeous things from three art and craft shops near where I live. We played with alcohol inks and distress inks and made backgrounds.
Rosie brought my favourite Paula Best stamp with her and we both used it to make an ATC.

Can you guess which is which?

(Think messy v. neat. If you saw the way each of us work you'd understand.)


Sorry girls - we tricked you (unintentionally) with the colours! The beautifully neat blue and green one is Rosie's. And thats the way she works (unlike me - messy girl).

10 comments:

Carole said...

Great pieces!

I haven't visited the Paula Best site in years. I used to be a huge fan of those designs. That one you have is a great image!

Rika said...

These are great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
They are beautiful ,This stamp is very arty ,Yours is the second one I can tell by the colours chosen.
Am I right????
love from sesga xx

Chriss Rollins said...

I am going to go by the colours...yours is blue and rosies pinky...lol..hope i am right.
they are both gorgeous and the stamp is brilliant.
chriss x

Jaqi said...

Yep I agree yours is the blue one, they are both very lovely. Im glad you ahd a great time with Rosie, Jaqi x

Cat said...

Great ATC's! Colors are wonderful in both!

Rosie said...

Tee hee, what they don't know is that we BOTH like blue and green!

Jackie said...

Next is your 100th post am I right?
I'm glad I found you again.

Dot said...

So pleased you and Rosie have had such a lovely time together. I wasn't sure which ATC you had made but I guessed (incorrectly) it was the 2nd one! They are both gorgeous and I adore that stamp.

Shashi Nayagam said...

The are both beautiful. Glad to know that you had a great time together.

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...