Saturday 8 March 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Well the postman was definitely a popular man today! Not only did I receive my parcel of treasures from The Fruit Pixie, but I got my membership pack and ATC swaps from Leonie as well!
More of those another day.

Chriss Rollins has inspired me with her beautiful vintage work so I ordered some stamps and pictures. I have also paid £1 for 50 download images of Edwardian and Victorian women from ebay. So...I'm ready to have a go.

I only hope I can do them justice....we shall see.

In the meantime, here's the card I made my husband for Valentine's Day....

....aaaahhhhhhh.........
Love L xxxx

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

thanx for the visit and i bet Brian loved his card

chriss x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are going to be busy :) Love your hubby's card...it's fab :D

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...