Monday 10 March 2008

Quotes



I love collecting quotes and this is currently one of my favourites. I've just made a couple of ATCs using it......maybe I should give it a rest for a while now!I used angelina fibres and glitter for the heart, the flowers were hand drawn on shrink plastic. The backround stamp I made myself by cutting thin foam shapes which I glued onto a cube of wood. (I did 6 different ones).
I discovered 'fish tail' flowers on the Scrapperlicious blog. If you want to see them done properly, go and check out Irene's beautiful scrapbook layouts and technique pages.

On the subject of quotes, here's a though provoking one:

If we did the things we were capable of, we would astound ourselves. Thomas Edison

Maybe I'll do 'Quote of the Day' every time I blog!

I recommend you visit Chriss Rollins's blog, she has set a challenge with a great prize (don't know why I'm telling you this because I want to win it!!) You don't even have to make anything....just do a bit of research. At the same time you'll find out about the great products sold by http://www.craftyindividuals.co.uk/

Before I go, I've been having problems getting my pictures to open up in a new window. It worked for me at first, but now I seem to have lost it! Can anyone help me?

Best wishes...Linda x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That IS a beautiful quote Linda and I just LOVE your atc's using it!!
Know what you mean about Chriss's blog candy...I want it too...ROFL well who wouldn't!!
Re- getting your images to enlarge...I have the same problem so will look to see if anyone offers you a solution as I would be interested to know why it happens. What I've found is usually the first pic of any post will usually enlarge...but not the rest :(

Chriss Rollins said...

linda another 2 gorgeous ATC's i have seen yours in the flesh, they are fab.

chriss x

Cat said...

These ATCs are beautiful, and I wouldn't even consider giving such a terrific quote a rest!

Thanks for your visit, you have a lovely blog.

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...