Wednesday 5 March 2008

First post!

This is the start of a new journey for me. I'm only a beginner, I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I'm having a go. I've been playing around with loads of techniques and materials; stamping, painting, embroidery, fabric, angelina fibres, paper clay, shrink plastic.........and have made a few ATCs, cards, collages and scrapbook pages.
I have a few pieces of work on the gallery of the brilliant Scrapz website www.Scrapz.co.uk
and thanks to them have discovered the lovely Chriss who runs an ATC Trading Club http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com. We have just completed an ACT swop on the theme of poetry. Here are my first attempts........
....the last one depicts my beautiful daughter and was a special one just for me.
Tomorrow I'll post the ATCs I got in return.
And maybe I'll learn how to position the pictures side by side.
Love Linda x

4 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

HELLO BLUE EYED GIRL XXX

you did it well done...
how did you do the header i havnt found out yet.
i love the way they are set out.
will email you later.

congratulations and enjoy

chriss x

Linda Vincent said...

Thanks Chriss...that means a lot. I'll email you later re: header.I'm off to learn more about links!
Love Linda x

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you in the e-mail I just sent that I got your atc...3rd one down... in the swap this month and I just LOVE it!! well done on starting your blog...way to go girl :D

Linda Vincent said...

I'm really glad you like it - that means a lot to me. Thanks for your kind comments!
Love Linda xx

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...