On Sunday I made a stitched spine book at a 'Living Threads' workshop near where I live. I stitched all the pages together then weaved (wove?)into them with a variety of threads that matched my chosen fabric. I made the end papers by screwing up purple tissue, ironing it onto bondaweb and thin card and finally rubbing over with Treasure Gold.
To make covers, I padded the fabric before glueing onto heavy card. The images on the front are from Artchix collage sheets.
I visited Rosie for a couple of days last week and made a fabric journal with her. (I also made something else which I'll show you tomorrow!)
It's strengthened with pelmet vilene and I machine stitched around the edges (about 4 times before I was happy with it!) I've just noticed the front isn't straight...oooops!! I'll put that right tomorrow ( I should have chosen plain fabric!!)