Friday 14 March 2008

Weekend away






I've just spent the last 2 days making my ATCs for a club challenge, but I can't show those for a couple of weeks.
In the meantime, here's a litttle chipboard book I made a month ago.
I got the book from Scrapz and the papers from a QVC kit. The photos were taken in my garden - here are just a few of the pages.

I will be gone for a couple of days as we are staying at a country hotel in Derbyshire for the weekend. It's called Losehill House Hotel, near Hope. Tell you more on Monday!
Linda x
Quote for today: No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. Aesop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda your little books are amazing .I love them .There is a pressie on its way to you hope you like it ? Have a good weekend you lucky lady love from sesga

Chriss Rollins said...

hi linda, a nice way to be able to look back on your garden especialy when it is covered in snow it will remind you what is to come as the seasons change.
Enjoy your weekend.
Chriss x

Anonymous said...

Linda this is beautiful... I have one of those little books but somehow have never got round to doing anything with it... feel a bit inspired now I've seen yours though :D

Cat said...

Your mini book is so clever - the colors and look to it are great.

Have a terrific weekend away!

Rosie said...

You don't look like a beginner to me!! This little book is just lovely! Welcome to the rest of your life :-)

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...