Thursday 27 March 2008

Treasures




Yesterday was fab and full of treasures; I won Chris's Love Challenge and I got a package of beautiful things from Rosie. My turquoise ipod nano plus a book on ATCs arrived from Amazon. I got a package of Kaffe Fassett fabric which I'd ordered from ebay and I had delivery of some t-shirt transfer paper!
Rosie and I did 3 mermaid swaps plus 2 others. I love her ATCs but she also made me a hanging mermaid with a glitzy crackle glaze fishtail and fabulous hooters. It is wonderful. (Sorry, but I love the word 'hooters').
I haven't had a spare minute to look at my new book yet, but am hoping to spend some time with it tomorrow.
The ipod is a special present to myself because its my fav colour and I've always wanted one.


I am having a go with the t-shirt transfer paper because I want to put images onto fabric.It worked really well! Here are some of my frst attempts. Looking forward to using them in my ATCs etc.

I'm a lucky girl!

Hopefully have some work to show tomorrow.

Love

Linda xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda you certainly are a lucky girl .love the mermaid ATC .I'm glad you won the competition you deserve it . can you tell me where I can get some transfer paper ? and how dose it work ?. Your nano pod is a fantastic colour .Lovely to see you have a kitty looking so good for his age I must say. I love cats but my partner wont let me have one !.Look forward to seeing more Art from you love from sesga xxx

Linda Vincent said...

I've sent you an email Sesga.
XX

Chriss Rollins said...

i have been waiting all day for you to post as i love to know what you have been up to. your swaps from Rosie are fab i want some... oh how i do.
your book i just may have to order it. every girl should have 1 they should be given out at birth. lol.
thanx for sharing and i look forward to you posting tomorrow :)) you always make me go WOW.
chriss x

Shashi Nayagam said...

The mermaid ATC is beautiful. You are a lucky lady. My friend who also is called Linda calls them ta tas LOL!
Oh my your cat must be one of the few ones living to that grand old age. I thought cats normally lived maximum to about 15 yrs. He is lovely.

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...