Tuesday 25 March 2008

Lucky me!

Today I became the proud owner of a Baumcat quilt!



It is so beautiful, so neat..and lovely to touch.
I'm thrilled with it (in case you hadn't noticed).
Have a look at the latest quilt on her blog - I want that one too!
I'm happy to say she used one of my favourite quotes from my blog.
Thank you Cat - I'll be having another look on your etsy shop very soon!




Thank you also Sesga for saying such nice things about the present I sent you. I'm so glad you liked it.


Off now to make more mermaid ATCs. Sesga says I may have been one in an earlier life! What a lovely thought.......but my swimming's not that good.............

Love

Linda x

8 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

linda she is so pretty she must have taken you an age.
love her.
chriss x

Chriss Rollins said...

now the quilt, you are a very lucky lady linda it really is a beauty.

loving birds at the moment
chriss x

sakazoke said...

qaeWOW! Such a beautiful mermaid. You are so clever. I love her. All thise shimmering beads as well.
The quilt is beautiful as well. Very detailed and the colours are pleasing to the eye. Lucky you Linda.

Hugs
Tina
xx

Rosie said...

I love the mermaid doll! How cute is she?

Donna Gotlib said...

What a gorgeous quilt and mermaid I love them.
How lucky you are.
I'm a newcomer to your blog today. I found you through Chriss Rollins blog. This will not be my last visit.

Wishing you a very wonderful day.

Cookie
www.cookiesunshine.com

Cat said...

Thanks Linda, U-R-Sweet! I am glad you are happy with the quilt.

The little mermaid doll is cute cute cute. Sesga must adore her.

Keep on creating! Hugs, Cat

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Loving that quilt and the sweet doll... just gorgeous!!
Whoooohoooo you won the Love challenge draw too :D Could you e-mail me your addy so I can get your stamps off to you. I can then arrange for you to get your other prizes too xx

Jacky said...

Your dotee doll mermaid is just so cute... love the embellishing!!!
The quiltie you won is beautiful, I must away and check that blog too.

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...