Happy Autumn And yes....I know....it's been a while :-)
Summer came and went. Some of it was absolutely amazing......but there have been tough times too.
The amazing bits?
- Meeting my gorgeous friend Lynne Palazzo (from Canada) for the very first time and spending a few days with her in Cornwall. The four of us got on so well together; I didn't want it to end.
- Beachcombing in Norfolk......Wells, Brancaster, Holme, Holkham, Old Hunstanton ......collecting pebbles, shells and driftwood.
- Walking in the sunshine with Brian in our favourite places; Calke Abbey, Shipley Park, the Nutbrook Trail, Dale Abbey, Curbar Edge in Derbyshire, Charnwood Forest in Leicestershire.
- And spending time in our beautiful garden with Angel.
The bad bits?
- Ending up in hospital on my birthday because some chicken got seriously stuck in my throat (one of the hazards of having an oesophageal stricture). It was rather embarrassing as I was with my husband and friends in our favourite restaurant and they called for paramedics :-(
- Having to cancel our holiday to Skiathos because I wasn't really well enough (and the insurance company were being difficult). Haven't quite got over that yet.....
- No proper diagnosis for my balance problem (but ever hopeful).
I have lots more to tell; calligraphy, new photography classes, my Lightroom journey, more stitching, foraging, recipes.................but I'm aiming to keep my posts short.
Back soon......honestly ;-)