Monday, 13 January 2014

Coming Back

I've made the decision to return to Blogger for a number of reasons; the main one being I feel more connected with everyone here. I also get more visitors on Blogger than my website...which seems bizarre considering I haven't been using it (but I think its due to Pinterest and Google)
My website will close in a few months but I won't be adding any more to it before then.
So, please would you add my Blogger address back to your bloglist?....Sorry to be a pain :-D
I have lots of things to tell you about, but I will try to write shorter and more frequent posts.

Last year was a difficult one for me; my health was not good and when I don't feel great I struggle to blog and blog-visit. I'm hoping 2014 will be a better year. I am gradually learning how to deal with my health issues and have read and learnt a lot about diet and lifestyle. More of that to come in the next few weeks.

Angel continues to be a constant source of fun and love in my life...I'm so lucky to have found her. The rescue group where she was fostered does an incredible job and I am full of admiration for all their hard work and dedication  http://linascatrescue.com/



I'm currently working on two classes....Alisa Burke's 'The Art of Blogging' and Kim Klassen's 'Beyond Layers'. I've already made an attempt to smarten up my blog....now I need to get back to photography and digital art.
'Let go' is my phrase for this year. A lot of the reasons for this are personal ones, but the current crucial issue is my hunched shoulders!! I'm learning to retrain myself to let go of the tension there....not easy when you've spent years with your shoulders up around your ears :-D

Photo: my own
Texture: Kim Klassen's 'Golden'
Script Brush: By Lady Victoire on Deviant art
Text: Jellyka BeesAntique Handwriting (Dafont)
Photo Mask: Anna Aspnes (Oscraps)

Back soon.....

13 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Your still on my blogger list Linda!
So much easier to use for me too!
Hope 2014 is a healthier, happier better year all- round!
Hugs,
Sandie xxx

Linda said...

Thank you. Sandie......good to hear from you :-) x

ShabbyChicShaz said...

You're still on my list as well lass!! And I've chosen today to "come back" to visiting blogs :-) I look forward to visiting you often in 2014 xx

Amanda said...

Yup, I still have you too!! I thoroughly sympathise with the health problems too. Glad you've found your solution, still working on mine.

Heather said...

Lovely to have you back and know that you are coping with your illness. I'm another with shoulders up round her ears and have been struggling with anxiety and tension for ages. I have found meditation and relaxation CDs helpful but have to remember to help myself the rest of the time!

Heloise said...

Wishing you a very happy, creative and healthy year.!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

glad to see you back on blogger. Angel looks happy and hope you are doing well.

Maggi said...

Go for it. 2014 is going to be a great year for you, I can feel it in my bones. Angel looks pretty cute too, as always.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Sorry to hear about the health issues, I hope you can get some energy back and be here more often as I missed seeing you online. You are firmly on my bloglovin list now so I won't miss a post. That cat, what a sweetie...another furry love sent her to you I am sure, knowing you needed another cat to love....thanks for the visits today...xox

Julie said...

You've never left my Feedly list :-) I shall look forward to a new year following your beautiful work and the gorgoeus Angel! xx

Emma said...

Yup, you're still on mine, too! Looking forward to more of your lovely work, no pressure ;)

I don't imagine you felt much like doing your yoga, either but don't forget you can work on just small parts, ask your teacher to help with a personal session to fit just you.

Rosie said...

Welcome home honey! Just do whatever makes you feel good, and we'll tag along ....

~*~Patty S said...

Happy to see you blogging again dear Linda...more of you and your creativity is always a good thing!

Here's hoping 2014 will be your best year yet...

'Let Go' are words I could stand to incorporate in my life as well ♥

I was hoping you might have the BlogLovin feature on your sidebar so I would be notified when you update your blog (still one disadvantage to having a WordPress blog as they do not have the blogroll feature that you have altho I am otherwise very happy with it)...

Hugs to Angel and your sweet Mister oxoxo