Sunday 13 July 2008

Paris, Je T'aime

Have you seen the film 'Paris Je T'aime'? I love it. Its made up of 18 five minute films, each made in a different arrondissement of Paris. Each film was by a different director and they all celebrate love. If you want to see a clip, look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZOGywlhzE&NR=1
Even the song is lovely; its called 'We're all in the dance' by Leslie Feist.

So, I was inspired to do a couple of ATCs with a French flavour. I used similar background papers and added my own transparency, some Angelina film, my own cut out flowers, doodling and gems. This stamp is by 'After Midnight' (from Scrapz) and the Eiffel Tower is Paper Artsy.

The papers are from Crafty Individuals.
Hope you like them!


Love Linda xx

9 comments:

Rosie said...

Ooo these are wonderfully antique and grungey - and I like the way you can see through the images to others below.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
These ATC are gorgeous ,So beautiful
I love the colors they do look antique.
Stunning work as always.

Pop over to my blog I have a little new doll for you too see.

Love from sesga xx

is it sunny where you are ??

Jaqi said...

OMG, HAVE I GONE TO HEAVEN? THIS PARIS ATC IS AMAZING , DONT SUPPOSE YOU WOULD DO ONE TO TRADE? OH LINDA IS FABULOUS,
AND THE OTHER IS GORGEOUS TOO, WOW YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY, JAQI X

Linda Vincent said...

Of course I'll do swaps Jaqi. Thanks for the kind comments.
XXXXXX

Chriss Rollins said...

great paris postcard and i just knew Jaqi would be in heaven with your post.
take care
chriss x

Jacky said...

I love Paris too..... very nostalgic looking at your ATC's. Must check out that movie too!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh wow Linda these ATCs are fabulous. Love the Paris theme cause I love Paris too.

Anonymous said...

Great pieces!

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

They are just wonderful Linda... my favourite has to be the Goddess one though Wow!! it's magical...fab, fab, fab.
hugs
Chris xx

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...