Wednesday 2 July 2008

Masked Woman


I love this image; it makes me smile. Why is she wearing a mask I wonder? I bet Rosie could think of a reason!
Anyway, she's up for trade if anyone wants to do a swap. I've made a few similar ones, so there's more than one available.
PS Rosie thinks she's going to rob a bank so she can buy more stash!! Well she's got 2 'look outs' helping her, lol!
I thought she might be going to a masked ball, but she's hoping no-one will recognise her because she has a cold sore! (Its part of the stamp - its not my doing!)

8 comments:

Jaqi said...

Oh yes please, but i cant do anything as good as this in return !I will have to have a think as to why she is wearing a mask tho, maybe shes hiding her face while she buys more crafting supplies ! hehehe, she is good tho linda, well done, Jaqi x

Chriss Rollins said...

oh linda i adore it
will swap as soon as i have caught up with your torso
she is fab
i adore your work. xxx

Linda Vincent said...

Thank you - thats two to go then.
XX

Shashi Nayagam said...

It is lovely. ATCs are one thing I can never make. I just don't have the flare for it otherwise I would have gladly done a swap with you.

Jacky said...

I dont know if my ATC's are good enough, but I'd love to swap one!

Rosie said...

She's wearing a mask because she's going to hold up a bank of course! Then she's going to buy stash with the proceeds .....

Chriss Rollins said...

big smiles rosie thanx for that
chriss x

Dot said...

Your ATC's are brilliant! And this is one is no exception.

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...