Thursday 31 July 2008

Look What I Got!
















Look what I got today - I'm so happy! Gorgeous things from Invoke Arts, Retro Cafe Art and Artchix. A beautiful card made by Rosie plus a wonderful brooch which I saw and admired on her blog a while back. My favourite La Source stuff from Crabtree and Evelyn. And last but not least...the most fabulous doll from Sesga! I also admired this a few days ago and said how lucky the person would be who received it.....well its me! These are just a few of the things I received today............................because its my birthday!!!!!!
I know you should really keep quiet about it when you reach my age - but what the heck!

11 comments:

Virginia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!! What a great haul...Hope you have a wonderful day...

Chriss Rollins said...

H•A•P•P•Y B•I•R•T•H•D•A•Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
luv Chriss x

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
You have had some beautiful gifts have a lovely day .
I love the brooch from Rosie and I will look forward to what you make with your new stash of craft stuff.
Love and a big birthday hug from sesga xx

Dot said...

Happy Happy Birthday Linda! So glad you have received such beautiful gifts. The lovely Sesga told me she was sending you this doll. She is so adorable (the doll and Sesga!).

Isn't art mail the best mail?

Jaqi said...

Happy Birthday, Hope you have a fantastic time, Your gifts look fab, I just know you will make some great things with all this stuff, Enjoy, Jaqi x

Viola said...

Happy Birthday to you, Linda!! :o)))

Jacky said...

Happy Birthday Linda !!!! Looks like you really enjoyed your special day.
Your gifts are beautiful and how lucky were you to receive the beautiful doll we all admired on Sesga's blog (that feather boa is soooo cute).
Pamper yourself with your Crabtree & Evelyn and have fun with all of your other art goodies whilst wearing your lovely brooch of course!!!!.

Judy S. said...

Happy Birthday, Linda. Best wishes for a wonderful day and a happy, healthy year!

BTW, your athletic gal must surely be a gymnast....or is that Yoga?

sharon said...

Happy birthday! What lovely prezzies you've got you lucky girl!!xx

arlene said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I can see it was happy, and I say sing it to the world. A birthday is a great reason to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

What a bonanza!

xxxxxxxxx

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...