Friday 18 July 2008

Dans ma maison il y a.....

Dans ma maison il y a ......... La Tour Eiffel!
This is my contribution for this weeks challenge.
I used the PaperArtsy stamp plus some of the multi-image stamp that I bought when Rosie was here (so, Rosie, this is also my version for our challenge!)
You can see her Paris collage on her blog.
I stitched a lot of this down and used transparencies for the butterfly and the french script on the roof.
Added a few doodles, a bit of glitter, some embossing....then decided it was best to stop!

11 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

brilliant linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Very lovely house !!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Linda j'adore ta représentation de la Tour Eiffel, merci beaucoup pour ta participation, j'ai vraiment un coup de cœur.

Jaqi said...

Absolutly Wonderful, its brilliant , I adore it, but lets face it its hard not too, Well Done Jaqi x

Tova said...

really gorgeous !!!! I' a fan, lol

Shashi Nayagam said...

The house is beautiful Linda.I love the colours and the textures you used.Bravo they are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

your house is very very beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie said...

How lovely this is! Fascinating to see the different ways we've used the stamp!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
I love this!! the stitching really adds another dimension .I love the colours and textures you have done.
Fabulous work as always.
love from sesga xx

Barb said...

Lovely! Luv your blog header!

Viola said...

Really lovely! :o)

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...