Friday 27 June 2008

Art Doll

I visited Mandy's blog last night and she had a free collage sheet of decorative words - go and have a look. The person who did it for her has an etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5250859
with loads of collage sheets, very reasonably priced.
I bought a few - including an art doll sheet with torsos and limbs (add your own head!) Anyway, I made this art doll with it today - along with the head I added my own boots, words, heart, wings from Artchix and bird from Lisa's Altered Art (more good places to shop!)
I'm still pondering over whether the arms and legs should go on top of the torso.......

Linda xx

7 comments:

Jaqi said...

Ooh these boots are made for walking......I love this its great, Jaqi x

Judy S. said...

Love the wings, Linda! I wish I could find some fabric words.

Chriss Rollins said...

Fantastic absolutley fantastic...would'nt they make a fab header for us with our pics on..u up for it?
you amaze me xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
My email is not working for some reason. I wanted to Thank you for my amazing package ,I received it this morning .I adore the art doll and the Atc's are so butifull,Im going to frame them all together the coordinate so beautifully together.I Love receiving things in the post! I also received a ruby doll from Dot today It was like my birthday ,Thank you you made my day ,well my week actualy.

Love and big hugs from sesga xxxx

I love your art doll ,you always think out of the box ,I love that about your art .The little bird on the end of her hand is soo cute!
I think its worth you to do one with arms and legs above just so you can compare .

Anonymous said...

Love Chris's idea to put your own heads on for your paper girls header,that would look fab!
love from sesga xx

Shashi Nayagam said...

This is beautiful. I love what you did with it.

Rosie said...

Oh she's a bobby dazzler Linda! You obviously had a LOT of fun making this?

Be filled with Wonder and Peace.....and Cosiness

I hope you're managing to embrace this change of season. I'm so much better at accepting the end of summer than I used to be. I&...